Made in Europe
HNST jeans, fully made in Europe
Discover our sourcing philosophy and production locations in the map below. Check the legend at the bottom of the page for details on each location.
- Belgium: harvesting and sorting old jeans in collaboration with De Kringwinkel
- Germany: mechanically recycling of collected worn-out trousers into recycled cotton fibers
- Belgium: European Spinning Group blends the recycled cotton fibers with Tencel® and spins the HNST yarn
- Italy: Pure Denim weaves the HNST fabric
- Portugal: Lisama sews and IVN Laundry washes the HNST jeans
Access our Code of Conduct for our detailed sourcing philosophy.